Monday, September 29, 2008

The final goodbye.

Were the greatest with the Nemis.
I spent 4 days with them! :] ok... three & a half...
Sunday we hung out with them at their house, and then went to ka jovy's house
where they had this game about ej & raf's favorites... now, dont think i was trying hard just to guess what rafael's favorites were, just to take a picture with him! haha! He told me, "You should know..." and then i only got one picture with him! hhahaah... funny funny. Everyone was just guessing!... and "METRO STATION?" OMG, i could of guessed that a long time ago! hahhaha.... How sad! Well that night after ka jovy's i went to their house... met them & the aquinos there and OMG that was the funnest craziest night in my whole life... I said it, MY WHOLE LIFE! I've never seen rafael so crazy! I haven't seen the aqunios like that in a long time... and EJ?... hahahahah she laughed so hard!... matter of fact WE LAUGHED so hard. Gosh i love them so much!... the kuuhlann. Haha. Right khrisna? hehe. Well we left their house to the hotel around 2am... then headed to the hotel where they have the more comfortablest pillows EVER!... tthey felt sooo fluffy! ;] Duhhh comfort inn by La Cantera! Well i think me & rafael and ka melin slept around 3? or 4?... and then ej & ate chloe slept at 5:30am...
Soooooooooo fun just relaxing with them...
Then the next morning my mom took us back to their house and then, packed up everything else that was left over into the cars... everything for the U-HAUL was already packed up...
then i kept crying here and there.... then after that, the new minister came and was greeting everyone. After that the nemis family prayed. While they were praying i was outside with max and nalah while they were in their cages and just started crying... then ej came towards me and then we hugged forever in each otheres arms... she said to me, "you take care of yourself okay? i love you guys, and ill miss you." and then i hugged rafael saying, "take care!..." hahahhaha two words?! JUST TWO WORDS?!... but it meant a lot. I didnt wanna let go of either of them. I wanted them planted in my arms! hahaha ! No really. Then after that i saw them drive away. The hardest part of someone leaving is seeing them drive away... I saw one of my best friends cry, and saw one starting to tear up so badly. I was so thankful that i was able to spend more time with them, i wish some others could of too... while we was crying, we kinda laughed hahaha... but thats just becus we're natural at laughing. I stopped crying and feeling sad. I kept thinking about how im going to vegas thursday! And then going to dallas again for region choir practice, and then for the formal, and then.... AFTER I GET MY CAR :]...
I asked rafael what he thought about my 6 page letter, he said that he was touched. And that gave me that feeling that he actually went through it, and understood everything... I havent talked to ej about it yet...
But that made me feel good :] I dont want them to EVER leave texas, but people will grow up... and would want to go outta state becus its better for themselves. We just grow up so fast! While they're gone, i gotta stay strong, we gotta stay strong. Dont fall for evil minded people or liars...

I love you, i miss you EJ and Rafael :] I Just cant believe you guys are already there, and it feels as if you guys just left and then you're coming back... that means your presences are still in san antonio... creeepy. hahaha jk.. maybe they're sitting on my shoulders... thats why my back hurts. hahahaha jk... shutter! HAHAHA... shutter shades [rafa wants] ha!... Ej our mouth video!... gosh, i think they really need blogspot! hahah

1 comment:

khrisna AKA krish said...

awwwwwww.... :( it IS so sad...but your right...people grow up and go separate ways from friends...which is the sad part :( man, they do need a blogger...

and ahhaha./....i liked your last paragraph....them on yoru shoulders!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA shutter