Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just can't get enough...

... I guess now that everything is going pretty stable except still accepting the fact that two of my best friends aren't here as much as i would like them to be, i'm just a little infuriated still... I don't think that i'll get over the fact of why they moved. Or of course once again, the fact that they don't live in San Antonio anymore, in that same house off of pipers creek. I think that the more we'll see them, the more attached we'll be... Since they've been here, we all gotten really close, close enough to make it on peoples top on myspace! hahaha even closer. Close enough to make video blogs every chance they can [krish & ej], or hang out at Barnes and Nobles or even call to get help with math homework [ haha remember raf?]... I'll never forget those times that i've cherished with them... ;] Just thinking about all the insiders, cracking jokes, and funny memories we've shared it doesn't make me as sad as i was when i was watching them leave, it makes me laugh! [Ay yah ay ay yah ay ay yah ah ah.ah.ah.] That night was so unforgetable! i'll always remember it... it makes me giggle, even right now just trying to type it out.

I think that i JUST cant get enough.

TO all my Best Friends: "I loves you."

No comments: