Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009: MY year is HERE.

The year is finally here! ;] I know, i know i'm 4days late... but that doesn't matter! By the way, happy birthday to one of my best friends Jordan [Jan 02] who just turned 16! YAY! :D Anyway... 2008, had its ups and downs... mostly downs but towards the end i realized that i'm strong as ever & that i won't let anyone or anything bring me down as much as it has last year. This year like Jerson says, "Lets shine in '09!" I totally agree... This year is a Biggie for those class of '09 at church! Me, Justin, Jenny, Charlene, and Crystal... oh i didn't forget my good friend in dallas: Rafael! Its the year we finally graduate from highschool! I cant believe it! We grow up hella fast! ITs super exciting! And this is the year i plan out my debutante! ;]]]]]] BIG SUPERRR HAPPY FACE! I'm hella excited for that! ITs in a few months, and i'm already preparing for the big theme! hahahahaha, thanks to Ej and Rafael! Well 2009, i'm ready for anything up to this point, i'm happy, my friends are happy, i didnt start or leave with drama for this year, i'm growing up, time to go on that grown status and finally take charge! Thankyou God, thankyou Mom and dad and thankyou best friends! ;] 09 BRING IT ON!

No comments: